Information We CollectThe Service collects information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically through the Service's technologies.
Information You ProvideThe types of personal information that the Service collects directly from you may include:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number;
- Educational and professional background information;
- Usernames and passwords;
- Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number;
- Comments, feedback, posts and other content you submit to the Service; and
- Interests and communication preferences.
- Internet Protocol ("IP") address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform and unique device identifier ("UDID") and other technical identifiers;
- Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") click stream data, including date and time stamp, referring and exit URLs, search terms you used, and pages you visited or searched for on the Service; and
- For location-aware services, the physical location of your device in order to provide you with more relevant content for where you are in the world.
Use of Your InformationWe may use your personal information to:
- Provide the Service to you, such as allow access to or delivery of our products or services, process or fulfill an order or transaction, or administer surveys or promotional programs;
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns;
- Provide technical, product and other support and help keep the Service working, safe and secure;
- Offer you customized content and individualized personalization of the Service to make it more relevant to your interests and needs;
- Enhance, evaluate and improve the Service, its advertisements and promotional campaigns and our products and services and to develop new products and services;
- Identify and analyze usage trends, including for the purposes of research, audits, reporting and paying royalties and license fees to third-party content providers;
- Notify you about changes or updates to the Service and our products and services; and
- Provide you special offers, promotions, surveys and other information about the Service as well as products, events and services of ours, our affiliates and non-affiliated third parties such as societies and sponsors.
Disclosure of Your InformationWe may share your personal information with:
- Relevant agents, representatives, joint venturers, and entities for which we are acting as an agent, licensee or publisher, such as societies and sponsors;
- Applicable suppliers and service providers, including editors, reviewers, credit card processors, customer support, email service providers, mailing houses and shipping agents, and IT service providers; and
- to respond to or comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, court order or other legal obligation;
- to enforce and protect our rights and properties;
- to detect, investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity;
- to protect the rights, property or safety of our users, employees or others; and
- if Evidentia Learning, the Service or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to or merged with another company.
Your Choices and Communications PreferencesYou can manage your communications preferences when you register with the Service, by updating your account preferences, by using the "opt-out" or unsubscribe mechanism or other means provided within the communications that you receive from us or by contacting us. We reserve the right to notify you of changes or updates to the Service whenever necessary.
Access to and Accuracy of Your InformationThe Service may allow registered users to access their account information and make corrections or updates upon log in at any time. The accuracy of such information is solely the responsibility of the user. You may also request access to other personal information about you that may be held in the Service. If you request to deactivate your account or delete your personal information, we will endeavor to fulfill your request but some personal information may persist in backup copies for a certain period of time and may be retained as necessary for legitimate business purposes or to comply with our legal obligations.
Data SecurityEvidentia Learning takes precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction through the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical security measures.
Cross-Border Transfer of Your InformationYour personal information may be transferred to other countries for processing. By using the Service you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different personal data protection rules than in your country.
Evidentia Learning US, LLC
Data Protection Officer
1720 Oak Parc, Ste. 100
Union, MO 63084