Child Sex Trafficking.
Developed in collaboration with:
Meet the Team
- Jordan Greenbaum, MD, Global Child Health and Well Being Initiative. International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children
- Kirsten Bechtel, MD, Associate Professor of Pediatrics (Emergency Medicine) and of Emergency Medicine,Yale School of Medicine
- 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits granted by Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- 10 Continuing Nursing Education Credits granted by the International Association of Forensic Nurses
Child Sex Trafficking is an accredited e-learning module developed by specialist Child Abuse Pediatricians and Emergency Physicians in cooperation with ICMEC, the International Center for Exploited and Missing Children.
- Introduction to Human Trafficking / Child Sex Trafficking
- Learn how to Recognize victims of CST
- Learn how to Respond to victims of CST
- Learn how to use a Trauma Informed Approach